Monday, September 19, 2011

Why I Miss Camp

Why I miss camp…

Catalina Island is my home                                 
That’s where I attend Camp Del Corazon
I love my friends with Heart Disease
Moments at camp, are the ones I wish to seize
This is why I miss camp…

When I’m here I’m not thought as bizarre
Nobody here judges by my scar
Everyone here is all the same
It has taught me to have no shame
Another reason why I miss camp…

To go from reality to CDC is a hard transition
Although, I prefer these priceless camp traditions
Screaming, “WE GOT SPIRIT YES WE DO, WE GOT SPIRIT HOW BOUT’ YOU?”
Then singing repeat songs with the rest of the camp works too
More reasons why I miss camp...

From the Sunshine Dance in the morning
To the Evening Activities that are never boring
On the last day everyone is signing shirts and crying on the boat dock
Once we’re back in Arizona it’s around seven o’ clock
These are the reasons I will always miss camp

No comments:

Post a Comment